Shower Saviours

13.11.14

Yesterday whilst I was in the shower, I was overcome with a wave of luxury. I felt at peace, I smelled wonderful, and the stresses of the week melted away. My dry skin was buffed off, leaving my skin feeling luxurious and soft. I felt good, and here's how I did it.

Firstly, I started by washing my hair with Lush's Rub Rub Rub body scrub, I love it so much! Although it doesn't volumise hair like it says it does, I find that it makes my hair soft and gorgeous. See my full review here. I then rinse it off and use Lush's American Cream Conditioner. It simply smells gorgeous: a mix of vanilla milkshake and strawberries! Again, see my full review here.

As for my body, I start with buffing away dead skin with Soap and Glory's miraculous Scrub of Your Life. It's easily the Scrub of My Life, it's the best scrub I've ever used. I get bumps on my arms and dry tops of my legs and this baby buffs them away easily. At just £7 for a 200ml tube, it's budget-friendly and I encourage you to try it! My boyfriend loves how smooth my skin gets when I use this!

After that, I use Lush's (see a pattern here?!) Snow Fairy (review here) or Rose Jam. Snow Fairy is a gorgeous pink shower gel that smells like a sweet shop (candyfloss and pear drops)! It's simply an amazing concoction that makes my bathroom smell like happiness for so long! It's soothing and nice to use. Snow Fairy is cheaper than Rose Jam, retailing at £11.95, £7.50 or £3.75.


I also like to switch to Rose Jam Shower Gel. I'm not very good at describing smells, so I'll let Lush describe it for you!

"Let your skin be kissed by a rose with this sweetly floral shower gel. Wrap yourself in a comforting embrace with nourishing argan oil, organic rose absolute and rose oil together with a Fair Trade vanilla pod infusion. This is an indulgent wash that lifts the spirits."

I agree with this description whole-heartedly. It's so refreshing and rejuvenating! It really perks me up. It can be quite expensive, with it being £15.95 for a big bottle. But I got the medium sized bottle for £9.50. You can get an even smaller bottle for £4.75.

I apply these shower gels with Body Shop's Bath Lily. Priced at just £2, it's a wonderful product that lathers up shower gels superbly.

When I get out of the shower, I use Lush's (I'm so sorry, I'm obsessed) Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion, which is priced at £12.95 for 250g. It's a beautiful, vanilla scented light lotion that perks your skin up without making it greasy. It goes well with my American Cream Conditioner! I'm always happy if I smell nice!

What are your favourite shower products?


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good enough to eat, I love Lush so definitely need to get my hands on this!xx

    amyemarshment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!