Urban Decay Lush Lash Review

22.10.14

    I have been desperately trying to find a new mascara that's not too heavy, but can make my lashes look long and healthy. And.. I FOUND IT!
    It takes the form of Urban Decay's Lush Lash Mascara as pictured:




Beautiful right?! The packaging is professional and pretty, which makes me so excited to use it everyday! (Picture from [x])

It claims to lengthen and volumise lashes; and that's precisely what it does!

Here is my tired eye before I put the mascara on:


And here is is my eye after mascara and (bad) application of eyeliner:

Again, excuse the bad eyeliner - I was only going out for an hour or so and couldn't really be bothered. Back to the point, the mascara is amazing, right?! It's lengthened my lashes beautifully without clumping or being too thick. I would most definitely be purchasing again once it runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!