Favourite Teas

22.10.14

    Both mine and my boyfriend's parents were both shocked as to how much tea I own. It is ridiculous - so much of the stuff I brought to my new flat when I moved in with Dan was either tea, clothes or makeup!
    I'm not going to rank these, I couldn't possibly!
    First of all, my everyday teas:
    In the morning or when I come home from uni, I always reach for either coffee, or my everyday teas. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll use a teabag of Twining's Everyday Tea, if I can be bothered steeping loose tea - I'll make a cup of Yorkshire Gold Tea.




Another favourite type of tea of mine is green tea! I love either Twinings or Tetley's Lemon Green tea, along with Twining's Cranberry, Mango and Lychee, Orange and Lotus Flower and finally Apple and Pear Green Teas. They are so refreshing and beautiful to drink! I also love Teapig's Mao Feng green tea, which is fruity and delicious, along with their Green Tea with peppermint.



If you're looking for a tea that will warm you up during the autumn and winter months, I whole heartedly suggest chai tea. It's spicy and gingery and beautiful! I'd reccommend either Teapigs or Pukka Tea for this - they're beautiful! (Warning: they might stink out a cupboard!)



Finally, a tea I love iced is Whittard's Summer Fruits Green Tea. It's not too favourable when hot, I think it's too sweet, but I love it cold. It's refreshing and wonderful when you need a bit of a cool down or pick-me-up!



Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy tea as much as I do ;)

Amy
xox

Pictures from: [x][x][x]

    You can also find me on:

2 comments:

  1. I love Whittard's. All their teas are amazing!!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their other teas! I was at an outlet shop when I got these, I might try some more!

      xox

      Delete

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!