Blogging music!

29.10.14

Sometimes I just can't sit and write my blog - but if I watch TV then I get too involved and get distracted (oops).

Thus, I like to open Spotify and double-click one of playlists to jam to and keep me focused on my blog. Don't get me wrong, I love writing my blog! I just get too distracted, I have the attention span similar to that of my dog. And she is bad. She looks at you, wanting to play and you pick up a toy to play with her but she changes her mind after two seconds and switches her attention to a new toy. Soon, the room is covered in a myriad of different toys. *Sigh*

Here she is, looking innocent after murdering a toy:



See! I get so distracted! I started writing about my dog when I wanted to write about music to blog to. Anyway, here's the list!

Disney Soundtracks!

I'm a sucker for Disney soundtracks. I listen to them while studying and writing essays, as it perks me up and gives me inspiration! I think that maybe, when I'm finished writing this god-awful essay, I'll be able to watch one!

My favourite Disney soundtracks include:
  • Hercules
  • Mulan (I'll Make a Man Out of You will make you feel like you can achieve anything!)
  • Lion King 1 & 2
  • Tangled
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
Source


Bands:

  • Fleetwood Mac
  • The National
  • The Smiths
  • Keane
These bands are great to listen to whilst working because they're gentle and relaxing!
Source


Other soundtracks:

  • Harry Potter
  • Final Fantasy 7/8
  • Doctor Who
  • Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack
The Harry Potter soundtrack puts me in such a wonderful mood and creates a magical atmosphere to do work to. The Final Fantasy soundtrack makes me feel like I can achieve anything! Whilst the Doctor Who soundtrack is ambient and beautiful. On the other hand, the Guardians of the Galaxy is - for lack of a better word - funky! It's so upbeat and fun to listen to, I'd recommend it!

Source

2 comments:

  1. I also need to have an occasional music break to stay focussed. I absolutely love The Smiths and Fleetwood Mac x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing aren't they?! Also, I'm a bugger for staying focused, I get distracted so easily!
      xx

      Delete

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!